Monday 2 May 2016

Mission 2.5

In this Mission we had to write a letter to three possible allies, someone who can help us and support us! In each letter I started off the same, I explained what I was doing. The letter below I wrote to my sister Sage.


Dear Sage,
I have started being apart of an online classroom run by one of my former teachers. Every once and awhile we have a new Mission come out almost every week, once we finish the Mission we post it on our blogs, you can check out what I'm doing here: http://myepsotworld.blogspot.ca

In this Mission we have to find three allies that we think can support and help us out. And I want you to be one of them because of your creative and unique ideas. I think you could help me come up with imaginative ideas that can help me express whatever I feel is right for any future Mission!

I hope you can be one of my allies and help me through the upcoming Missions!

Thank you!

Sincerely, Gabby


In my other two letters I wrote to my dad Steven, and my aunt Kimi!

2 comments:

  1. Great work on this letter, Gabbs! Did you hear back from your allies? How did they respond? It would be terrific to hear about that in a follow-up post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for thinking of me! I'd be happy to help in any way that I can!

    ReplyDelete