Monday 16 May 2016

Mission 3.3

In this Mission we had to take photos of things we are passionate about, I really enjoyed this mission because I'm incredibly passionate about taking photos. So here are the photos I took!



I took this photo because I love the earth and nature, I represented this with the plant and the plant curtains in the background!



I took this photo (with some help) because I really like graffiti, the way it looks and how sometimes the people who did the graffiti could have done it for no reason or for a reason.



I took this photo because I enjoy art and doing art with other resources, for example two white boards, white board markers.



I took this photo to represent technology these days, this generations lives are on the screens, with this photo I took a photo of a photo of the computer.

I hope you liked the photos I took! Do you have a favourite?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gabby!
    The photo of the graffiti that you took was awesome and I think that it is true that sometimes, people do graffiti for no reason and sometimes, people do graffiti to represent either what they want people to know or how they feel. Which photo was your favourite?

    See you next time,
    The Brainy Bovine

    ReplyDelete