Wednesday 4 May 2016

Missions 2.6

This Mission we had to find things we are passionate about and write about them. This Mission was hard for me because I am passionate about so many things I do, so I decided to focus on things I am more passionate about then others!

  • Roller Derby
  • Women's Rights
  • Animals Rights
  • The Human Brain
  • Photography
  • Poetry
  • Writing
  • Reading
  • Books
  • Painting
  • Drawing
  • Traveling

I am passionate and curious about many things, as you can see from the list shown above. At the moment the human brain really interests me. I want to learn how it works, I want to know the different parts of it and I want to find out how everyone's brain is different and makes us who we are.

I'm also interested in photography, I take photos to save memories that I want to remember or of things I think look cool. I love taking photos of people and of the environment.

I am passionate about Roller Derby, I meet with my team every Saturday and sometimes Tuesdays to practice and learn. I enjoy Roller Derby because it's fun, hard and you not only get to play you also learn more about the sport every week.

The final thing I'll be telling you about is writing. I love writing because it lets me tell stories and pictures with my words. My favorite part about writing stories is creating characters, I almost always base the characters off of my family, friends and people around me. Not only do I like writing stories I also like writing poetry and journaling.

And those are just a few things that I am passionate about.

This is a photo I took at Have A Heart Day!



This is a photo of me and my friends after Roller Skating the 15k CN Cycle!



Here is the starting chapter of a book I am write right now!



I hope you have a great day!




3 comments:

  1. Gabby, I am so happy to be able to witness some of your passions! You have always had so many interests and ideas and I am so lucky to be able to watch those develop.

    I can't wait to see how you narrow down some of these passions for your Passionate Learner Experiment Epic Win.

    I am still really keen to see you create something about Women's Rights and Roller Derby, perhaps a video to share! However, I see that there are so many other things that are pulling your heartstrings and I look forward to seeing what you develop.

    Keep up the great work,
    I believe in you,
    Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Team Molly shirts in this picture. I like writing too. Could you write about one of your passions as part of your epic win?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cool! Its so great that you are passionate about so many things. It would be really cool if you could combine some of these passions for your epic win! Also I am ver curious about roller derby... How did you get involved in that it sounds very cool :) Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete