Sunday 24 April 2016

Mission 2.4

In this Mission we had to answer these questions in a short way:

  • Who are you?;
  • What is the one thing you feel supremely qualified to provide to other people?;
  • Who do you do it for?;
  • What do these people want or need from you?;
  • How do they change or transform as a result of what you give them?


This is what I wrote:

I am Gabby.

I try to see the good in people, no matter who they are.
I do  this for everyone.
People want respect and acceptance.
I give them the opportunity to be themselves.

I wrote a short poem about my answer:


I always try to see the good
Just because I know I should
All I know is that if you would
People could start feeling good


3 comments:

  1. Terrific life's purpose, Gabby! After knowing you for four (five?) years, I know that this is absolutely authentic and true. People who know you are so lucky to have someone that looks for the good.

    I also love that you included a Seuss-ian poem to describe your life's purpose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Love the poem and that's such a wonderful trait to have in life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the poem! What a wonderful way to live you life :)

    ReplyDelete